Lodge Centennial Plans
ARROWMAN SERVICE AWARD
CAMP LEGACY PROJECTS
- A lasting project built during the Induction Weekends:
- Rotary: May 15 - 17
- Northwoods: June 5 - 7
- Silver Trials: Sept. 18 - 20
- Assist in building a lasting project at camp
- Leave your mark!
- For details, contact Zack Smith at: 810-689-7633
- Our Lodge's “Gift to the Community”
- Fundraiser for Juvenile Diabetes
- Monetary Contribution of $10,000!
- Special Juvenile Diabetes flap tier patch(es)
- Available late April through June
- Sold at Conclave — Spring Induction — June BIG EVENT
- Tier 1 - $10
- Tier 2 - $25
- Tier 3 - $50
- Remember ALL proceeds go towards Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund
- State-wide WALK on Saturday, August 1st in East Lansing
- For more information, contact Joel Holland at: 517-648-6645
We had a wonderful time at NOAC 2015!!, check out the NOAC 2015 Recap!
- February: Lodge History Submissions
- February 21: Ceremonies Conference
- April 11: NOAC Meeting
- May 1 - 3: Section C2 Conclave
- May 15 - 17: Spring Induction
- June 5 - 7: BIG EVENT
Order History Books
- June & July: The Thing To Do!
- July 28: ArrowTour
- August 1: JDRF Walk & Gift
- August 3 - 7: NOAC @ MSU
- September 11 - 13: Fall Induction
- October 16 - 18: Fall Fellowship
Pick Up History Books
Centennial Vigil Honor Card?
Are you a Vigil Honor Member? Would you like a commemorative card?
Find Out More!
Congratulations to our Centurion Award
- Tom Stoppa: 989-657-4427
- Rick Todd: 517-256-7276